From Hurghada you will go by bus to El Gouna (Egyptian Venice ) the city of contrasts.
• The first stop will open you an overview of the best golf course , one of the popular sport worldwide and El Gouna boasts a golf course design that was created by golf gurus Gene Bates and Fred Couples.
• Sightseeing tour of El Gouna including visiting the aquarium to discover the undersea life and know some information about the Marine life in the Red Sea and you will have a time to drink something in nice place .
• Abu Tig Marina is a unique and interesting project on the Red Sea coast where you can see the yachts of the rich, famous people and Arab princes.
• Then you come back to Hurghada by bus and go to Aqua Center, where you will get all equipments for the snorkeling and will go with the boat to dolphin area to make the snorkeling ,to be lucky to watch the dolphins and swim in their natural habitat.
• You can have a delicious seafood lunch on board, include cake and fruits (Mineral water, juice and soft drinks all day)
• After lunch we make a stop for fishing to enjoy catching fishes.
• Water sports activities( banana and tablet)
Snorkeling equipment, guide, fishing equipment, snorkeling guide, lunch, mineral water and soft drinks
Take with you to the excursion:
swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen.
Weekday of the excursion:
Time of the excursion:
Price for the group from 1 to 10 pax: